Wednesday, April 6, 2011

T.K. WHOA !


Not sure if this is real or fake - but that was pretty intense.

Here's the translation for all the English speaking viewers....

Leather Boy : "That's my green tee-shirt, you stole that from me when you slept over a week ago"

Green Machine : "That's not true Billy, I stole your Batman undies and a pair of socks - that's it !!"

Leather Boy: "Don't walk away. I want my Adidas shirt back or I am going to pound you."

Green Machine: "Sorta like how I pounded your sister when I stayed the night bro"

Leather Boy : "Oh Yeah?"

Green Machine: "Yeah"

That's all she wrote Ladies and Gentlemen. The sound when Green hits the ground sounds like me on a Sunday morning - hungover trying to clean all the beer bottles on my kitchen table.


No comments:

Post a Comment