Friday, February 11, 2011

Are the Bruins Bi Polar or Something ?

I am extremely confused.

The Bruins beat the living feces out of the Dallas Stars a week ago and the city of Boston, including myself, were buzzing about these guys. Two days later, they host the Sharks and Joey Thornton puts them over his knee and spanks them like little children in a 2-0 loss.

Here we go again.

Hands down I watched one of the best hockey games in my life the other night as the Bruins compiled 97 penalty minutes and a handful of fighting majors in a 8-6 victory over the hated Habs of Montreal. Less than 48 hours later, the Wings come into town and they put on a clinic at the TD Garden. Tuukka looked like swiss cheese between the pipes bro - We would have been better off with a shooter tutor in there. There was zero excitement in the game, it is a total 180 from a game that took place 3,000 minutes prior in the same building.

I refuse to jump off the wagon. But the team is in need to make a few trades before the deadline. My proposals include sending Mark Stuart and a 3rd Round Pick for Colorado's Milan Hejduk. Another move I would make for the playoff run is adding veteran defenseman Joe Corvo from Carolina.

I wish I wasn't tall enough to get on this rollercoaster we all know as the Boston Bruins.




Marky Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment