Friday, February 18, 2011

"ON THE MARK" FRIDAY LOCKS

WE'RE BACK BITCH!! Yeah you heard me - The Sports Staff has come in and got the locks back on track. Check out all the action before the weekend - including the NEW Boomer's Bonus Pick.

NBA: All-Star Rookie Game MVP: John Wall (9 to 1) (Suggested $100 to win $900)

A lot of the young talent jumps out at you when you first look, especially with some of the odds (including Blake Griffins leading 3 to 1). To put it simply, If you want to tuck your weenis between your legs and play it safe to the favorite then be my guest. I'm more of a risk taker, and lets be serious- whoever controls this game wins the award... Power Fowards don't control the game, last I checked the Point Guard does. My bets going towards John Wall at a hefty payday of 9 to 1. (Tuna's Tips) 


NCAA Hoops: UCONN (+4.5) at Louisville (Suggested $300 to win $300)

 I dont have anything cool to say today, no fancy stats. I'm a UCONN fan. Kemba Walker will run train on the Cardinals of Louisville. It's a big game, both teams need the win. Last matchup at UCONN, Louisville won 79-78 in OT. F' them though. I'm sick of losing I'm sick of "On the Mark" giving me a hard time because I'm not winning.

Ya know what  - I'm going to sit at home at 9 pm, throw on ESPN and throw bud light bottles off my shitty TV every time Louisville scores. Take UCONN  because its the only cool game on TV and because I'm going to burn my house down if they dont. Ship it. (Tuna's Tips)

NHL: Bruins(O/U 5.5) at Senators (Parlay: Suggested $200 to win $435)


Difficult matchup here for an over/under game.  In three previous games this season there have only been twelve total goals scored...however all three games have been shutouts for the victor.  I'm going out on a limb here saying the Bruins win and take the over.  
 
Parlay that shit all day long. Back to back locks with the Big Bad Bruins. (Hutch's Helpers)




BONUS: NCAA Hoops: Harvard (-4) at Cornell (Suggested $500 to win $500)

Boomer pops his cherry with an Ivy League hoops matchup that is an absolute lock. Harvard, who boasts an 18-4 record, donkey punched Cornell in their last meeting by 21 points.

My gut tells me Harvard will beat these nerdy fucks by more than four points. Good luck Cornell - the only Big Red there will be tonight is the stain in your skivvies. Boom Roasted. (Boomers Bonus Pick)

2 comments:

  1. Wow... nice John Wall pick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - More like, nice call with every bet but the UCONN tilt.... Sean Tuna of Tuna's Tips hit it big baby.

    Do work.

    ReplyDelete