Friday, February 11, 2011

"My 15 Minutes of Fame"



Making a music video about my hometown was not supposed to get 45 K hits, a few offers to sing live and a write-up in my local newspaper. But it did.


"Hey are you that Marky Mark kid who made that video," a drunk fellow shouted to me while I urinated at the Smokehouse in Lowell this past weekend. "Uhhh who's that," I replied. "You know the youtube video, stop fucking with me," insisted the lush. "No that's not me man," I added.


Don't get me wrong - I am proud of that thing and want to take credit, but not while I am draining my little weenis at the urinal. Anywho.


As my fifteen minutes of fame slowly dwindle, I will leave you all with the "Billerica" music video one last time. Click on it a few times too, so it gets more view totals.


Thanks and godspeed.

Marky Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment