Friday, February 18, 2011

"On The Marks" Mutants at Table 9


Each week I will be taking random pictures - in random places - with random people that I believe belong at table nine with the rest of the mutants.

Today I met Market Basket boy (6'8, 120 lbs). I said "Hey bro, cool if I take a picture with you for my blog, you are wicked tall and it would be funny." Kid was a sport, took it well actually.

After I took the picture an old guy screamed out to me "Hey, who was that, where does he play ball ?" I fumbled around with the improvising idea and all I came up with was "Not sure, he plays though - UCONN maybe ?"... The old man again replied with "I'd hope so, who cares if he goes to some shit school." Just another day in the Market Basket parking lot.

This segment will only get better with age. Trust me BA-ROEEE !!

2 comments: