Saturday, February 19, 2011

That Just Happened !!



After hiring a few chaps, who know how to hang and bang - the "On the Mark" locks have just went through the roof. Not going to lie, I started out 3-7 and a (- $775). In turn, that hurt my feelings, which is why I hired a crew to bang out games and put us on the mother fucking map.

This is a must see bro

My man Sean Turner, one half of Tuna's Tips, dug deep and decided to pick John Wall as the MVP of the rookie game. I told Sean to chill on the weekends, but he said "Wall is going to win this thing, kid is a stud and he's not 30 years old like the rest of them." He made a good point - so he rolled with it. Jackpot City and Sean Tuna is the mayor. Won OTM $900, That just happened !!

This is a must see bro

  Boomer made his rookie debut tonight. I'm not going to lie - I was a bit nervous. After seeing tonights result I am nervous no more... Best hire I have made since I got that old homeless fuck to shovel my driveway. Boomer is going to be lights out. Harvard covers by 15 points. Boomer wins OTM $500. That just happened !!

This is a must see bro

Admit it, we were all excited watching the Bruins new lineup taking on the lowly Sens. "On the Mark" was about to bite the bullet and shotgun a beer - but then a massacre took place. The Bruins and Sens combined to score six goals in the third period to cover the over/under and give "Hutch's Helpers" another big win. That just happened !!

This is a must ignore bro

Mr. Craig Turner is not going to come out and apologize for this. So guess what, I will. After a huge back to back fail for OTM, Craig admits he has struggled, but that is life. Drink a Tilt and get with the times bro. Although Turner is struggling, I have his back and I know he comes back big when the game is on the line. Look for a run with Mr. Turner and Tuna's Tips. As he stands he is (- $850) in three games. Here comes the boom. Ship it harder than the Titanic.

(IN TOTAL THE STAFF HAS BROUGHT IN $ 1,400)




No comments:

Post a Comment