Monday, February 14, 2011

The Dollar Menu Debate

OPPONENTS





McDonalds: The McDonalds Dollar Menu is the originator - Then again the original is not always the best. The menu includes one of my personal favorite "McChicken Sandwich" as well as the side salad, small fry, nuggets, McDouble and apple pie. Scratch that... The McDouble is like a $1.29 now because they are cheap pricks. Honestly, I never understood the apple pie either, no offense Billy Saunders. I don't know - I guess I am  not that crazy about the Micky D's dollar menu. Safe to say, Ba Da Da Da Da Not loving it !

Burger King: BK "Have it Your Way" dollar menu is well structured. Huge fan. The delicious Whopper JR and Spicy Chicken Sandwich headline a menu which also includes: small fry, onion rings, chicken tenders, apple pie, double cheeseburger and a side salad. There are more options and the available sandwiches blow any others out of the water. King me bro.

Wendys: Now that the Dave dude is dead (I think) - I will stand before you to say Wendy is a pretty cool 'gal, with a pretty good dollar menu. The selections on this George Washington deal are the Double Stack, Crispy Chicken Sandwich, nuggets, baked potato, small fry, Frosty, chili and a side salad. Lot of options and some unique items like the potato and chili. All in all, "You know when it's real" and Wendy's in my opinion surely is.

THE DECISION

After breaking down the three chains it was a tough choice. All three have a unique twist to their dollar menu, but some just simply stood out more than others. So, "On the Mark" would like to congratulate the winner of the Dollar Menu Debate - BURGER KING.


2 comments: