Friday, February 18, 2011

Todays Shit-Show Status




Love you and all Jen-Jan, but what's the deal bro ?

You either have a weak stomach or I will have to agree with BPR and say you're a lightweight. What are you drinking when you go out anyway, acid?

I admit, I had the same problem when I used to binge drink at age 19. I will tell you what works. If you feel a vom coming on - spin around in a circle ten times, take a shot of Patron, then count down from 100 to one. That should take care of the spins and the puking situation. Let me know how it goes pal.

2 comments:

  1. i just have a weak stomach. its very selective in when it chooses to make me spew or not. i can pound two beers and its puke city or take 10 shots and i'm fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but in my defense, i did not puke that night.i did however puke on mandys lawn in high scool in the snow on my way out if u remember and i was perfectly sober. im like wendell from the simpsons

    ReplyDelete