Friday, February 25, 2011

Bad Girls (Check), Bad Looking (Check)




I'm not going to lie, I watch reality TV. Not only do I watch it, I eat that shit up like chili cheese fries. It's an addiction and I just can't cope with it. It's like a head-on car crash on the highway, sure it's terrible, but your eyes will be glued to it. At first I just enjoyed watching the lives of seven strangers, picked to live in a house - Nowadays I find myself watching whores from New Jersey cutting hair and talking about pedicures.

A few years back I got into the reality show "Bad Girls Club." It's exactly how it sounds. Bad bitches live together in a house for a few months and create complete chaos in the LA area. From sex in the shower, to fights at the club to throwing each others clothes in the pool. The craziness of these flea bitten whores never ceases to amaze me.

Now, the problem I have with this season is the physical attributes of each cast member. I mean can't the casting directors find crazy hot chicks? It takes talent to be smoking hot and off your rocker - that shit should be on TV. Before we know it the BGC will consist of a bunch of 60-year-old crackheads that wreak like Marlboro Lights. Here's what I am talking about.


Let me start by saying this picture is air brushed or some shit. These beasts could not look this good if their lives depended on it.

From left to right - We have Nicki first. She is a football player with legs the size of tree-trunks and tits the size of tic tacs - Enough said BRO.

Next we have Kori, she is pretty hot, so all I will say is get your act together and call me sometime.

I forget the name of the mess in the pink there, but she looks like my ass after a bowl of clam chowder and a sprint to the bathroom. Chick is pale white and pretty ghetto - I never understood that, moving along.

 Char is the bitch in the middle. She is 27, mature and the mother of the house (according to her). In my opinion she acts 17, she's ugly and I'd like to boot her in the babymaker. She tends to call other cast members "fat", but she rocks a serious muffin top and an ass like her girl Oprah. Char is the worst

 Next, we have Ms. Frizz in yellow, she left after a day because she shit herself I think ?

Kentucky is the ugly white girl in the blue. She has to be at least 2 bills. I feel bad for her, but when she thinks she is the bees knees, it makes me want to puke on her cottage cheese legs. Head back to the ranch and do some crunches yall.

Last, but not least, we have Red. She was my personal favorite when the season kicked off. As time went on she cheated on her boyfriend hard, she had her period a lot and she ended up going home on a sour note. In the future Red, just drink your drink, be cool and quit acting like a stupid bitch. 

Check out these nappy headed hoes on Oxygen every Sunday. Peace out girlscouts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment