Sunday, March 27, 2011

BLACKOUT !!



Here it goes. I am going to be the first to say that the Boston Bruins need a BLACKOUT in the 1st round of the playoffs.

98.5 The Sports Hub - The static station across the hall and even you Tony Maranaro - get your black shit out of the closet guys.

Come on - you've all seen this before. White towels in Colorado - White Out... Usually yellow towels at the Garden - Piss hands.... This year I claim all black - all out - Blackout.

I had a weird dream last night - well actually two. One I was back in High School disecting a worm, but that's not here nor there... the other was the Bruins playing in the Stanley Cup. I would trade in two Super Bowl titles, the Red Sox 2007 ring and the Celtics crown to see the town of Boston hoist Lord Stanley. Although hockey is still not on the map, it still has the towns most loyal fans and "we" all deserve this trophy and I strongly believe this year is it.

Savard has memory loss... I bet when the Bruins are in the Eastern Conference Finals he will quickly remember how to play again and try to jump back in the lineup.... Dude is a fraud, I hope he retires, sorry if I offended anyone with that. My man is softer than a piece of toilet paper.

Moral of the story - Point of the matter ... When the Bruins hit the playoffs everyone wear fucking black. Garden employees give out black towels. It would be the dirtiest place to play man. We are already loud, drunk and downright nasty - imagine the place blacked out. Beauty.

PS - Every rose has it's Thornton. Every Cowboy has its sad sad Seguin.




(I cried, laughed and peed a little after watching this video)


No comments:

Post a Comment