Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tuesday's Top Tardy Tunes

The Strokes - Under Cover of Darkness


Ever since the song "Last Night" came out back in the early 2000's, I have always been a fan of the Strokes. It took a good friend of mine (Steama) to get me accustomed to their style, but I am glad he did - I am also glad he broke my friends guitar when he knee-dropped it while listening to the Strokes. This is an old school, funky track on their new album - Doesn't blow me out of the water, but it gets the job done bro.

Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song


This is far from Bruno's best work, but it is definitely a track that will get stuck in your head for days at a time. It relates to me personally because I am the laziest mo-fo' East of the Mississippi. It's ironic I usually blast this song while I eat nachos and play video games on my couch.

Written in the Stars - Tinie Tempah


This is just your typical pop chorus and hip hop verses that I absolutely eat up. If you haven't noticed I am clearly a fan of the two genres so when the two are combined it's like a makeout sesh and I'm the mayor. This to me is like B.o.B's minor league team, but it still makes the list this week.


Top Tune Suggestions ? Send them to MARKMORREALE44@HOTMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment