Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Predictable Day Strikes Again !

I told you guys.

It really didn't take much - but it was absolute amateur hour last night on St Paddy's day. Not gonna lie I had too many margaritas and coronas. Everyone hated me for wearing blue and drinking mexican shit - but I didn't give two fucks. Were my predictions on the mark ?

Today we are all Irish - thus we all have an excuse to guzzle booze and feel like absolute dog shit in the morning. Things you are guaranteed to see every March 17th - stupid hats, big sunglasses, suspenders, two fights, temporary shamrock tattoo on ugly girls face, Larry Bird jersey, some tool puking his brains out, 1.5 million "Top O the Morning" Facebook statuses, more stupid hats - you get the point. (March 17th 9:41 AM)











On the Mark - Woooo !!

No comments:

Post a Comment