Saturday, March 12, 2011

CHAT-ROULIE ROASTS



Sir- It's 3 AM... Time to go to bed. Unless you're cheating on grandma again ? I thought you snipped that shit ages ago ? Oh well , Good luck Colonel Sanders.



Kid wanted to hit the Mitt hard - but I guess he said he had school in the morning or some shit. He would have loved playing "Barney" tunes on their juke box... His loss bro.



Kid seemed depressed, figured he would appreciate a Saved by the Bell comment. Turns out he hated it and wanted to cry me a river. Wring your pune out pal - things soaked.




If you followed closely, I asked him two questions. Both valid questions. If you look like a combo of Dwight Shrutes brother and Larry Bird - Keep your top on sir. Kid should be rolled ASAP.



Always hated those movies, But he looks like one of the characters. I am guessing Silent Bob. That name sounds comparable to a chubby dried up, stinky, dick licker.

No comments:

Post a Comment