Saturday, March 12, 2011

GRESH & ZO - Steal My Show !


Any of you who listen to 98.5 The Sports Hub know one thing... Gresh and Zo suck at hockey talk.

That's fine... I am not shitting on them for that. But clearly they are known for their football knowledge. Zolak a former QB. Gresh a current, "I am a fat fuck who used to play line in high school". So I respect their opinion there - but not when it comes to the sport of Hockey.

I wanted Felger to catch on to my post I made on my blog a day after the Chara hit on Pacioretty. I feel he would have jizzed himself if he saw a Montreal "turnbuckle" hit. Turns out Felgy would rather get a pedicure with his ugly wife. Long story short...

I sent all the Sports Hub hosts the link to the "OTM" blog. Anything to get my name out - 11 hits a day isn't cutting it... Anyway - Gresh and Zo were cool enough to mention the link, the Hal Gill Video I posted, but refused to mention names or the blog. So for that I say "FUCK YOU JOBU, I DO IT MYSELF."

Also... Suck a fat one Mazz - You're such a little vagina.


No comments:

Post a Comment