Sunday, March 27, 2011

Opening Day Dude


Opening Day is a nut hair down the road.

I know their is a lot of hype surrounding the Sox - but let's be honest.... The lineup is fucking insane.

Not to mention they have a rotation that struggled last year and is close to being the best in the game (besides the Phills). This is the best Red Sox team of all-time. I am not a homer, far from it, but I am positive that my prediction of 102 wins is "On the Mark".

Also, I will be attending my first ever opening day at Fenway. It's on Friday the 8th which means I will be skipping work that day and the next. Hooray for me. I have an extra ticket too and I am looking to bring a random mother fucker to party with me. Let the games begin.

Cue "Dirty Water" please. Thanks bro.


(Pissed this guy made this song before me)



No comments:

Post a Comment