Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WOULD YOU RATHER....

Every month there are a few hot topics that the entire world - including my dog - talk about. After identifying these happenings, I will break them down in a simple segment known as "Would you Rather". So let's get started.

WOULD YOU RATHER


DANCE WITH BRADY AT CARNIVAL


(OR)

JOIN CHARLIE ON "SHEENS KORNER"



This is a tough one man. Don't get me wrong I would probably cream myself if I met Tom Brady, but the sight of him dancing makes me want to start Hoyer at quarterback this year. Not only is he dancing like a pantywaist - he is also sporting a ponytail and wearing a soccer jersey. You had me at three superbowls Tommy, but you are slowly starting to lose me at Giselle. Sheen's Korner on the other hand would probably be detrimental to my life. I would lose my job, house, car, fastball, morals and state of mind in less than two hours. Not sure if I would be "WINNING" either way here with my decision. In the end I am going to have to say sorry to my boy Ricky Vaughn and head to the Carnival with Tommy Boy. At least I will get to meet some hot Brazilians and I would show Brady how to do the robot and shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment