Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tuesday's "Tardy" Top Tunes

Katy Perry feat. Kanye West - ET


I had the guilty pleasure of liking this song, but now that Kanye West is in the mix - I am going to give it the A-OK and post the bad larry. Song reminds me of Tatu - All the Things She Said - you remember the one with the chicks making out... Ok nevermind. Good song, throw it on the iPod or throw it in the trash - I could care less either way.

Lonely Island - I Just Had Sex


I agree - It's no "I'm on a Boat", but this is also another catchy jam by the boys from Lonely Island. Perfect tune to play on a first date or a nice candle light dinner with the wifey.

Wiz Khalifa - No Sleep


Sounds like my weekend in Foxwoods. No sleep here my man. Anyway, this is a nice feel good tune to get the blood boiling. Pop in a bagel, grab some OJ and rip "Wiz" in the morning and your bound to have a good day - unless of course you're out of sour cream and chive cream cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment