Friday, March 11, 2011

TWITTS AND GIGGLES




Jimmy Fallon is my boy, but I ran out of people to poke fun of, so I gave him a quick jab in the "jimmy". Brody Jenner kept "tweeting" that warm LA weather ran through his veins. I needed to let him know that he likes to bang dudes. Erin Andrews is a hottie, but the whole naked footage scandal is a hoax. I hope she makes a surprise appearance to the Woods after my kind tweet. Snooki is a train wreck so I am expecting a response from her. Clearly I know that the "pubic poof" is a no go - on the other hand - I think the "Pauly Blowout" would be a good look downstairs. Lastly, I had to reach out to the "Patriot Missile" Brandon Meriweather. Not only does he headhunt in the NFL, but apparently he likes to shoot people in the dome as well. Brandon, If your going to shoot - aim for Rex Ryans dick next time bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment