Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bringing Down the House...


I had to take a picture of this old fart at Foxwoods this past weekend.

I legit sat there and watched my two buddies lose a good five or six hundred dollars on this one table before "Old Man McLean" sat down and just dominated the table.

Meanwhile my boys are still losing chips - McLean here is just raking in $25 dollar chips like they were skittles falling from a pinata. I couldn't sit and watch anymore and although I could barely see straight I slurred to him "Hey bro, you're loaded, I am gonna sit next to you and try this."

After about nine or ten hands I was up $175 and decided to walk away. I told Old Man McLean I wanted to have sex with him and he didn't approve. Instead I shared a cigarette with him and continued to talk about god knows what. As he walked back to his lucky seat - I asked him to snap a picture with me - he again didn't approve , so I just snapped one of his wrinkly ass and went on my way.

Old Man McLean will forever be my friend. I hope he didn't die in his sleep that night.



No comments:

Post a Comment