Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SOME FOUR EYED FEELINGS


Growing up - people used to laugh at kids with glasses. "Four Eyes" was the go-to "low blow" that was often used in the heat of the moment. Since those days I feel glasses are not only more excepted, but they seem to be the new fad as well.

For myself, I am blind as a fucking bat. The only time I will put on my glasses is when I am in the comfort of my own home and/or I am so hungover that I am too lazy to put my contacts in. You will never catch me out on the town or anywhere for that matter with my coke bottles on.

I get the sense that all kinds of different people where glasses for all kinds of different reasons. But there is definitely a few groups who make it obvious.

 First, you have "Geeks With Glasses". The geeks need to wear glasses at all times because without them they are lost in the world. A pair of glasses to a geek is like a baseball hat to a jock.

Next, you have the "Smart Guy Specs". The smart guy is either a college student or working man that wants to appear intellectual or mature to the ladies. In this case usually a button down shirt works, but some chodes like to take it to the next level.

Lastly, we have "Sexy Girl Shades".  More and more I see extremely attractive chicks wearing glasses. I'm not sure if this is to keep guys away or to show they are more than a piece of ass ? Either way, it's quite interesting.


You be the judge. I guess I'm not a glasses guy. Nothing worse than when they leave indents on the bridge of your nose and in your sideburns. Laser eye surgery here I come bro.

1 comment: