Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Twitts and Giggles




In the midst of an absolute three day binge this past weekend - I found myself doing some "drunk tweeting". My boy Mike Vick appears to have gotten the worst of it as I told him to kill puppies. I am sure he still has the Animal Cruelty crybabies still on his back, so maybe he will let this one slide. I will be the first to say I love the show Tosh.O - but I always ride the dude like an elephant at the Topsfield Fair. I am just mad my Billerica video has no shot of being a web redemption. Scott Zolak is a cool dude, but a little joke about his lazy eye is always a good decision. The Hoff has the world by the balls, so I figure why not ground his Hollywood ass and remind him he is still a deadbeat dad. I hate the Jets, I hate Mark Sanchez and I want to make him look like a pedafile on Twitter. Done and Done.


No comments:

Post a Comment