Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TUESDAYS TOP TUNES

The Script & B.o.B - Walk Away


For the 2nd straight week, The Script and B.o.B make the Top Tunes list. This is a pretty diesel song as I really dig the Hip Hop / Pop mix here. Two of my favorite artists - so I would expect nothing less from them. Turn that shit UP !!!

Black Eyed Peas - Just Can't Get Enough


Here's another one I am not dead set on yet - but just the beat makes me want to do the worm on my living room floor. This baby needs to grow on me a little bit, so once Kiss 108 plays it everyday till my 32nd birthday, I should be pretty used to it. Just can't get enough !

Adele - Rolling the the Deep


I realize this is kind of an odd song to put on the Hit List, but I love it - so don't judge me (or tase me bro) for that matter. This tune here has a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Regardless of the pale white chick singing it - tune still pumps my nads pretty good. Thank you and Goodnight Boston !


SEND YOUR TUNES TO MARKMORREALE@HOTMAIL.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment