Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesdays Top Tunes

Lupe Fiasco - Show Goes On


Heard this jam and popped a bone bag immediately. This song of course stems from the Modest Mouse hit "Float On" - and I think Lupe and his little posse did a fine spin off here. I may have requested this song 342 times at the bar this weekend, but as Gunner Stall would say "Well worth it".

Kanye West - All of the Lights


It's hard to find a Kanye West song I don't enjoy - specially one where the video has epilepsy warnings cause the lights are fucking rad. With help from Rihanna on the track- this will hit number one, quicker than I do when I break my seal. Beat that beat UP !!

Girl Talk - Oh No


"Girl Talk" - sounds dead gay, but it is the best shit going. I heard this at a party a while back and it is just a smashup of a bunch of songs rap, rock, alternative the whole nine yards. Listen to the entire five minutes of the song above as it combines Ozzy w/ Ludacris and Janes Addiction teaching you "How to Dougie". I certainly recommend these jams for a high end shitshow.

1 comment:

  1. that all of the lights track also features elton john, fergie, and also nelly furtado!

    ReplyDelete